Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Dec 20, 2012, 10:08 PM   #1
v2kea412
macrumors member

iPad Newsletter

Looking for some constructive criticism... Was thinking about putting out a biweekly newsletter at my employment where the iPads are gaining traction in their use. I threw together a 3 pager using Pages with a modified template. Take a look and I am eager to hear any comments... Would like to know if I am on the right track, anything I should include, etc... Thanks so much in advance... Sorry for the maybe not so good quality of the PDF, the Better PDF export in Pages still made the PDF too large to attach...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf December 5-alt no contact.pdf (572.8 KB, 53 views)
Old Dec 20, 2012, 10:14 PM   #2
ScottNWDW
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via MSN to ScottNWDW
Personally, I thought it was very well done. I like seeing how others are using their iPads. Thank for sharing.
Old Dec 20, 2012, 10:43 PM   #3
lyngo
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by v2kea412 View Post
Looking for some constructive criticism... Was thinking about putting out a biweekly newsletter at my employment where the iPads are gaining traction in their use. I threw together a 3 pager using Pages with a modified template. Take a look and I am eager to hear any comments... Would like to know if I am on the right track, anything I should include, etc... Thanks so much in advance... Sorry for the maybe not so good quality of the PDF, the Better PDF export in Pages still made the PDF too large to attach...
Did you make the newsletter on your ipad or no?
lyngo is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2012, 11:26 PM   #4
v2kea412
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyngo View Post
Did you make the newsletter on your ipad or no?
Fair question. I had originally thought about it, but my MBP was staring at me from the corner and I felt neglectful... I had already purchased the Pages app on the MBP. It is my intention to download the iPad Pages and do Version 1 Issue 2 on the iPad only.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad