Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AnonMac50

macrumors 68000
Mar 24, 2010
Just one thing, please let's not have the monotone Tim Cook and a ridiculous walking advert called Phil Schiller presenting anything.

Abazigal

Contributor
Jul 18, 2011
Singapore
I wonder if they will stream it live this time, considering the unprecedented demand.

Eh, it will be 2 am at my side. By the time I wake up, the keynote would be available online and all the news sites would have summarized the key points for me anyways.

muziksculp

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2012
New Mac Pro hardware.

+1

Hopefully they will announce something about the new Mac Pro.

But... what if they don't even mention it ?

So far most of the WWDC buzz is around new Mac Laptops, and iOS7, and possibly the next OSX, but not much buzz regarding the new Mac Pro.. (I don't feel optimistic). but, I would love to hear Apple say... and the new Mac Pro will be out on ... date .

We shall know soon.

gctwnl

macrumors regular
Jan 4, 2005
The Netherlands
It's obvious from the coloured logo that we will see coloured aluminium MacBooks, phones, etc. :D

A second interpretation could be that the logo looks like an Apple TV as seen from above. App Store for Apple TV + gadgets to interact with it? Roman numerals are still normally used for Movie/TV copyright statements.

Wicked1

macrumors 68040
Apr 13, 2009
New Jersey
Who wants to guess no new hardware?

I am guessing for a "Ah, Oh, No, Really, B O R I N G.... WWDC" this year, bc phone will not be out until September or October, 5S is basiclaly the 5, and not sure anything else will surprise us, but hoping I am wrong anyway.

adeedew

macrumors regular
Dec 29, 2005
It's a bandwagon being driven by Wall Street analysts who always "predict" out of their a** for short term gains. I'll never abandon Apple unless they give me a clear reason to.
agreed 100%, I stay w/ quality. And so far Apple has never disappointed, and when they have, they nicely relpace it.

----------

Apple is doing what they always have done. They're not releasing things just to release them. I admire Tim cook for not rushing things.

No, no from a historical standpoint, this has been a quiet year, nothing to do w/ Tim.

BWhaler

macrumors 68040
Jan 8, 2003
I'd add new displays. Not retina, but better and thinner. Includes new power adapter.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.