Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Thanks! This was my first time playing an actual fantasy league. I'm surprised I made it so far without a single trade, just waiver adds.

Foles definitely came up big for me. Think I would have beaten Grapes though?

You would have beaten whoever you played last week for sure. I have Foles and Charles in another league and last week was just ridiculous.

rockyroad55

macrumors 601
Jul 14, 2010
Phila, PA
You would have beaten whoever you played last week for sure. I have Foles and Charles in another league and last week was just ridiculous.

So I would have won? OMG that's crazy. I never expected to get to the playoffs when I was on the bubble a few weeks ago!

Jimbo47

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2010
Well I just won $50 in the league I'm in Toilet Bowl thanks to Vernon Davis's goose egg! Better than nothing!

mscriv

macrumors 601
Original poster
Aug 14, 2008
Dallas, Texas
So I would have won? OMG that's crazy. I never expected to get to the playoffs when I was on the bubble a few weeks ago!

We'll the season is officially over and as commissioner it's my honor to congratulate our champion rockyroad55 and his team the Wonton Hand Cannons.

Thanks to everyone for a great season. Let's do it again next year. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.