Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

C.clavin

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 23, 2012
Engadget and Joystiq. C'mon you look really bad when you're a Fortune 500 company and can't update your app within the first 2 months.

Also speed test app, the onion, stub hub, uncrate as honorable mentions.

AppleFan91

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2012
Indy, US
All of mine have been updated except for the Engadget app which I personally find absolutely pathetic considering they are...ya know, a tech website

tann

macrumors 68000
Apr 15, 2010
UK
2 games I would like are PVZ and Peggle. I want to replay them but I don't want the bars!

Apps - My Orange App (NOT EVEN RETINA YET!) and Natwest banking

The apps I would love, I use them daily (or a few times!). Especially the Orange one, as it's not even retina ready yet so god knows wtf they do.

haruhiko

macrumors 604
Sep 29, 2009
I used to have a lot of frequently used apps limited to the old aspect ratios but more and more of them has been updated with iPhone 5 support over these 2 weeks, maybe the devs and the reviewers are rushing before the closure of iTunes connect in the holidays.

----------

2 games I would like are PVZ and Peggle. I want to replay them but I don't want the bars!

Apps - My Orange App (NOT EVEN RETINA YET!) and Natwest banking

The apps I would love, I use them daily (or a few times!). Especially the Orange one, as it's not even retina ready yet so god knows wtf they do.

If an app doesn't even support retina display on the iPhone I think it has been abandoned by the developer already.

----------

All of mine have been updated except for the Engadget app which I personally find absolutely pathetic considering they are...ya know, a tech website

They are a tech website full of anti-Apple trolls ;)

tann

macrumors 68000
Apr 15, 2010
UK
I used to have a lot of frequently used apps limited to the old aspect ratios but more and more of them has been updated with iPhone 5 support over these 2 weeks, maybe the devs and the reviewers are rushing before the closure of iTunes connect in the holidays.

----------

If an app doesn't even support retina display on the iPhone I think it has been abandoned by the developer already.

----------

They are a tech website full of anti-Apple trolls ;)

It gets bug fixes and iOS updates! Orange are the largest UK carrier(sorta) so I would hope their own app gets it sonetime!!!

haruhiko

macrumors 604
Sep 29, 2009
It gets bug fixes and iOS updates! Orange are the largest UK carrier(sorta) so I would hope their own app gets it sonetime!!!

Maybe they are too cheap not to pay the developer for any real update so the dev just leave it there only doing maintenance updates.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.