Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

billycuth

macrumors 6502a
Jul 31, 2010
Walked into my AT&T store at 9am, they had plenty 32gb grey iPhone's... the demand isn't there this year, I really don't think the demand is there this time around - the iPhone 6 will be a different story though.

The demand is there. But people want gold and silver. They had very limited stock of those on launch.

I suspect a lot of people bought gray phones yesterday and will return them to get gold and silver within 30 days. just a hunch based on who I talked to in line.

KdParker

macrumors 601
Oct 1, 2010
Everywhere
I honestly think there won't be a problem just walking in and getting one whenever that day...

I agree. I went to pick up my preorder at my local Target and bought a second phone for my wife since they had so many phones and there wasn't a line at all.

----------

Love how people can defend apple with this move. It's like they don't give a **** about their customers and just want to create a media frenzy in front of their stores on launch day.

Seems like anyone that wanted a phone was able to get one whether you went to Apple or not.

itjw

macrumors 65816
Dec 20, 2011
I hate it! Not fair! Lame Apple! Boooooo!

Am I buying it?

Oh hell ya! No chance I could be without my precious!

That'll teach em tiger...

Blueline29

macrumors 68020
Jun 16, 2009
Saint Augustine, FL
Walked into my AT&T store at 9am, they had plenty 32gb grey iPhone's... the demand isn't there this year, I really don't think the demand is there this time around - the iPhone 6 will be a different story though.

Plenty of GREY iPhones, but abso-friggin'-lutely nothing else. That is ridiculous.

----------

Seems like anyone that wanted a phone was able to get one whether you went to Apple or not.

i wish. If you wanted grey, you were set. Anything else, get ready to wait til late October, folks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.