Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hexiii

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 30, 2011
Prague, Czech Republic
Why they don't include them for shuffle? They are the same price on the Apple store as the old ones.

/e any chance they'll add it later?

Last edited:

a1388332

macrumors newbie
Nov 30, 2012
Bump

Any rumors? I wish to buy shuffle in near future, but already have 2 earphone, and no earpods. Are they on the way to empty their earphones stock, or they are still producing them?

Hexiii

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 30, 2011
Prague, Czech Republic
Any rumors? I wish to buy shuffle in near future, but already have 2 earphone, and no earpods. Are they on the way to empty their earphones stock, or they are still producing them?

I don't think they will add them soon, I bought them separately for the Shuffle.

Beeplance

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
It's not included, mostly because the shuffle is already so cheap I guess. Maybe Apple thinks it's an inferior product? When the next generation comes out, I think it will come with the earpods.

Hexiii

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 30, 2011
Prague, Czech Republic
It's not included, mostly because the shuffle is already so cheap I guess. Maybe Apple thinks it's an inferior product? When the next generation comes out, I think it will come with the earpods.

Well, I am also kind of in doubts, whether there will be any new Shuffle generation ;)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.