Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion

Old Apr 19, 2015, 04:22 PM   #4426
sumer
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by didedrup View Post
the video helps a lot many thanks for letting me know :-)
i did everything whats shown in the video, and after the successfully installation i closed the app. so far so good. after restart its shown up in the selection menue. so happy. but what about the Graphics & Audio, framework files from the 10.8.5 folder? do i still need them?
I don't believe so. After you install yous should know tho. SFOTT creates the installer that matches your comp so you should be fine.

Good luck.
sumer is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2015, 04:24 PM   #4427
didedrup
macrumors newbie

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumer View Post
I don't believe so. After you install yous should know tho. SFOTT creates the installer that matches your comp so you should be fine.

Good luck.
allright. many thanks for everything.
didedrup is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM   #4428
sumer
macrumors member

Sfott

For those of you struggling with MLPF and MCPF I've found the SFOTT method the best. I've installed ML/MAV and Yosemite.

File sharing is working both ways (haven't tested windows) bluetooth. Airdrop( a little slow but works)

I'm on a MacPro 1.1. My unflashed PC video card shows the correct model and right VRAM

Cheers
sumer is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion