Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MatLane

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 30, 2008
England, United Kingdom
A couple of days ago me and my father ordered a new 27 inch iMac and selected the 0% finance offer Apple have for the price spread over 10 months

After he filled out his details and selected finance program at the end he was taken to a page that said "Apply Now" as a button but when you clicked the button it just took you to the page explaning about the finance but absolutely no where saying "apply" or anything......

He had a email shortly after putting the order through saying thanks for the order and as soon as the finance has been accepted they will ship it....but has the application automatically been made for him based on his address, details, card details and where he lives? or do we have to do something else?

I dont think its very well penned out if you ask me unless im missing something

We are still yet to hear anything anyway and we ordered on the 3rd

Any help would be great if you have used finance before....was you prompt with an application or another section? am i missing something?

M:apple:

jamin100

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2008
I did this last week. When you purchase you should get through to a Barclays page where you have to enter a lot more details. Your given the decision pretty much straight away after a few emails.

I believe the 0% expires on the 11th

MatLane

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 30, 2008
England, United Kingdom
I did this last week. When you purchase you should get through to a Barclays page where you have to enter a lot more details. Your given the decision pretty much straight away after a few emails.

I believe the 0% expires on the 11th

Thanks for the reply. It didn't go anywhere but the info page about apple finance and couldn't see that anywhere.

I'll have to get on to them tomorrow quickly

Brian Y

macrumors 68040
Oct 21, 2012
Give them a ring - there should be a number on the email for barclays partner finance who will be able to give you an update. BPF are quite fickled though - sometimes they'll give an answer straight away, sometimes they'll take absolutely forever for no apparent reason.

jamin100

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2008
Yes but it sounds like he didn't get through to the barcleys portal to enter his info

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.