Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography

Old Mar 19, 2013, 07:44 AM   #1
johnpeter91
macrumors newbie

Where to Buy Digital Camera at affordable price?

Helo,
I am john peter i need suggestion from my expert senior members please give me advice which digital camera best in daily life routine? I am searching on google they gave me alot of ideas and then i am confuse in choosing.I want your expert opinion.
johnpeter91 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2013, 08:00 AM   #2
johnpeter91
macrumors newbie

Any one senior member suggest me?

Last edited by johnpeter91; Mar 19, 2013 at 08:01 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
johnpeter91 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19, 2013, 08:43 AM   #3
r.harris1
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpeter91 View Post
Any one senior member suggest me?
There's no one definitive answer, unfortunately When you say "daily routine", can you elaborate on that more? Are you looking for a camera you can slip into your shirt or jacket pocket? Something more substantial? Do you want a camera where you have a lot of control over things like ISO, shutter speed, aperture? What's your experience level? How much do you want to spend (i.e. what does "affordable price" mean to you)?

You can sometimes find decent prices on used equipment at places like KEH (www.keh.com) but for new stuff, price variations can be minimal across sites like amazon.com or bhphotovideo.com - though sometimes there are 'good' deals with manufacturer incentives. Always good to go into a local shop to hand-hold a camera, if possible, so you can get a feel for it, the menu system and the like.

Last edited by r.harris1; Mar 19, 2013 at 09:29 AM. Reason: More info
r.harris1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2013, 05:53 AM   #4
johnpeter91
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.harris1 View Post
There's no one definitive answer, unfortunately When you say "daily routine", can you elaborate on that more? Are you looking for a camera you can slip into your shirt or jacket pocket? Something more substantial? Do you want a camera where you have a lot of control over things like ISO, shutter speed, aperture? What's your experience level? How much do you want to spend (i.e. what does "affordable price" mean to you)?

You can sometimes find decent prices on used equipment at places like KEH (www.keh.com) but for new stuff, price variations can be minimal across sites like amazon.com or bhphotovideo.com - though sometimes there are 'good' deals with manufacturer incentives. Always good to go into a local shop to hand-hold a camera, if possible, so you can get a feel for it, the menu system and the like.
I will use in wedding,birthday etc and my budget under 200$.How can i buy from pakistan bcz currency differency between US$ and Rupee>
johnpeter91 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20, 2013, 07:59 AM   #5
r.harris1
macrumors Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnpeter91 View Post
I will use in wedding,birthday etc and my budget under 200$.How can i buy from pakistan bcz currency differency between US$ and Rupee>
You may want to check with local folks on that aspect. "Import/Export" is out of my skill set
r.harris1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Digital Photography