Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

tillsbury

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 24, 2007
When I upload an iPhoto journal to a private website, the text appears to be slightly larger than when it was on the iPad. This wouldn't be a problem, except that the frames (for example the postit notes or torn-off bits) aren't any bigger, and so the last bit of the text is missing on many of the frames.

Tried this in Safari 6.0.2 and in Chrome 24.0.1312.14 beta

Doesn't matter what kind of display I'm using, or whether I choose full-size or zoom in and out.

Any ideas? Or do I have to go in and bodge the css somehow? That would be a pain doing it each time...

tillsbury

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Dec 24, 2007
Yup, think you're right. The html it generates is a complete dog, each div has its own embedded font sizes and line spacings hard-coded in, which are generated on the fly by a stack of javascript, which is only supplied packed so is pretty much uneditable. Since it's not really using CSS to any organised extent, I can't override the CSS font sizes or line spacings to make things fit. What a mess.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.