Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories

Old Mar 11, 2013, 10:07 AM   #76
smithydan
macrumors member

I have a cheap screen protector and my bamboo and adonit work fine.

My father has a matte screen protector and his bamboo and adonit work fine.
smithydan is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2013, 04:52 PM   #77
Commy1
macrumors 6502a

I'm using the Adonit Jot Pro at the moment. I plan on using my iPad for art purposes and got the Jot Pro enabled ProCreation app.
My only concern is how thin the tip is, I'm a careful person but you never know. I can't stand the floppy black tipped ones, they're just so ICKY.
I'm always keeping my eye open for something else though, have a feeling I'll be using the Jot for awhile.
Old Mar 12, 2013, 01:27 PM   #78
takeshi74
macrumors 601

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZipZap View Post
If you have a screen protector. None of these are work well.
False. I'm using the Ti pen/stylus with an Spigen/SGP UF screen protector and they both work very well together. Be careful making broad, sweeping statements based on limited experience.
takeshi74 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2013, 09:17 PM   #79
ZipZap
macrumors 68040

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeshi74 View Post
False. I'm using the Ti pen/stylus with an Spigen/SGP UF screen protector and they both work very well together. Be careful making broad, sweeping statements based on limited experience.
I stand by my assessment.
ZipZap is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2013, 05:32 PM   #80
Han Solo 1
macrumors 6502

Quote:
How can you? Using absolute statements like never, always, or as in your case, "none" always leaves you open to getting shot down. If you tested every single screen protector with a combination of every single stylus, and used a million testers, then fine, you would have to be believed without question.

But you haven't.
Han Solo 1 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2013, 05:34 PM   #81
Brian Y
macrumors 68020

Quote:
A capacitive stylus will work under the same conditions your finger will work. If these screen protectors stopped styli working, they'd stop your finger working on the screen too. Which would be rather pointless.
Brian Y is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2013, 05:11 AM   #82
sguyx
macrumors newbie

Im looking a pen for a ipad too. I already have a Note 10.1 and i love its pen. It's thin light and the tip is fine - easy to use. Any similar for ipad? I have only seen finger tip like pens, would like to have sharp one.

Also i would like to have an application for handwriting recognition to be able to write and draw in same application when making notes. And finally save them in pdf or as a text to export the text to any other text processing software. if anyone knows SNote, a similar application. Thanks!
sguyx is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2013, 05:54 AM   #83
GerritV
macrumors 6502a

Stylus line-up: Arctic Architect, Wacom Bamboo, Applydea Maglus, Lynktec TruGlide Pro

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sguyx View Post
Also i would like to have an application for handwriting recognition to be able to write and draw in same application when making notes. And finally save them in pdf or as a text to export the text to any other text processing software. if anyone knows SNote, a similar application. Thanks!
Check out Notes Plus, it has an IAP doing Handwriting recognition.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad > iPad Accessories