Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sdahe

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 26, 2007
San Juan, PR
Hello Guys,

I just got an Apple TV yesterday and everything works fine except the Youtube App... I enter Youtube and it doesn't show anything. I try to log in with my Youtube account and it won't let me. I can't even do a search for videos. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Another thing is that everytime a try to update the software, it says it was not success...

Stewart21

macrumors regular
Dec 9, 2011
South Yorkshire
Hello Guys,

I just got an Apple TV yesterday and everything works fine except the Youtube App... I enter Youtube and it doesn't show anything. I try to log in with my Youtube account and it won't let me. I can't even do a search for videos. Anyone knows how to fix this?

Another thing is that everytime a try to update the software, it says it was not success...
Sounds like a network problem. Have you checked the settings in your ATV? If you're wireless try using cable connection to your ATV.

institute

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2012
Try updating using only the wireless connection. There have been issue in the past when people have tried to update when connected via ethernet, believe it or not.

Sdahe

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 26, 2007
San Juan, PR
Try updating using only the wireless connection. There have been issue in the past when people have tried to update when connected via ethernet, believe it or not.

Wow... That's interested!!!

----------

Wow... That's interesting!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.