Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

razmanugget

macrumors member
Nov 27, 2008
+1 vote for TotalFinder. I spend a lot of time organizing my files and TotalFinder is a no brainer.

Digital Skunk

macrumors G3
Dec 23, 2006
In my imagination
It's simply amazing how they can bundle so many pointless Apps together. My hat is off to them.

Roller coaster tycoon 3:

Developer(s) Frontier Developments
Publisher(s) Atari, Inc.
Composer(s) Alistair Lindsay
Platform(s) Mac OS X, Windows (98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8)
Release date(s)
NA October 26, 2004
EU November 3, 2004

30 dollar value? Guess again. :mad:

This will grab all those people that can't pass up a deal. No matter how crappy. :)

All of you +1

I thought it was subjective, hhmmm.. :rolleyes:

Anyway, what's the definition of meaningful app according to you who don't like this bundle?

Meaingful/useful as in an application that's not pushing 8 years old that's already been updated, or an application that requires technology that's been canned by Apple, or an application that actually works on the latest OS.

I have a system running Snow Leopard because I've yet to get Snapz Pro to work on Mountain Lion.

fongkahchun86

macrumors member
Nov 7, 2010
I am interested in this bundle because of Snapz Pro. Is there another program that performs a similar function?

To take screenshot, you can try using Hotkeys "Cmd + shift + 3 or 4" for capturing the whole screen or selected windows only. Alternative, "Grap.app" in your utilities folder will also do the job.

For video screen capture, you may try QuickTime Pro in your OS.

All Apps are found on your Mac.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.