Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drewaz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 4, 2012
Phoenix
I hate to begin another thread but I have one question .....

It's the weekend in China. Are any of you seeing status change from processing to preparing to ship during this (presumed) down time?

sucramdi

macrumors member
Jan 17, 2011
Quebec
My status changed to shipped this morning, but on the tracking page FedEx says it was received after the "cut off". So my guess is its not going anywhere until Monday.

EK23

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2012
was wondering if anything is done over the weekends ...

If you are asking if machines are made on the weekends? Yes, we're talking about one step above slave labor for all intents and purposes. They aren't shutting down and going home on weekends and holidays.

Now, FedEx shipping the completed machines on the weekend is another story altogether. That's not happening.

drewaz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 4, 2012
Phoenix
If you are asking if machines are made on the weekends? Yes, we're talking about one step above slave labor for all intents and purposes. They aren't shutting down and going home on weekends and holidays.

Now, FedEx shipping the completed machines on the weekend is another story altogether. That's not happening.

I was wondering if there is any chance of going to from 'processing' to 'preparing for ship' over the weekend

macrumors newbie
Nov 13, 2012
I was wondering if there is any chance of going to from 'processing' to 'preparing for ship' over the weekend

Yes, mine changed to preparing for shipment over the last couple of hours........finally.

lucasfunkt

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2012
Anyone else's status changed from processing today?

Been a bit quiet I think if they are working over there they can't be at full capacity.

shl4tech

macrumors newbie
Jun 30, 2010
Nevada, USA
Me too...

I'm in the second delivery window (12/28-1/4) and have been hoping to see my status to change this weekend but nothing so far, still processing...

macuserpl

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2012
Szczecin, Poland
But how about status changing from "Processing" to "Prepering for shipment". I refresh my order status page every hour and maybe it is worth nothing because it doesn't change over weekends at all and that's why it's so important to know...

drewaz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 4, 2012
Phoenix
But how about status changing from "Processing" to "Prepering for shipment". I refresh my order status page every hour and maybe it is worth nothing because it doesn't change over weekends at all and that's why it's so important to know...

I've been watching too ... no changes since I ordered 11/30.

I think one guy posted that he had a change this weekend ....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.