Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Feb 21, 2013, 11:39 PM   #351
linds15
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by randallw View Post
RingerX VIP will do this. You can chance each app to have a different notification sound or vibration, or even set up your own vibration. Works on iOS 6 too.
where? i tried but when i go to the list of applications, mail is not there.
Old Feb 23, 2013, 09:39 AM   #352
Ryan Burgess
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Applejuiced View Post
Yes, it installed fine and opens up ok but I havent tried doing a prank call yet.
What is it doing with your i5? Doesnt even install?
It installs and shows up on the home screen, but when I click on it it force closes instantly. 😢
Ryan Burgess is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 10:04 AM   #353
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Burgess View Post
It installs and shows up on the home screen, but when I click on it it force closes instantly. 😢
Weird.
Did you try remove and reinstall?
Applejuiced is online now   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 02:09 PM   #354
slumpey326
macrumors 6502

Notifier+ was finally updated, so happy. Love this tweak
slumpey326 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 07:25 PM   #355
Ryan Burgess
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Weird.
Did you try remove and reinstall?
Yes, I have. The only thing I can think of is maybe it's in conflict with any tweak I have installed? Idk.. this never happened before. Oh well, not that big of a deal.
Ryan Burgess is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 09:19 PM   #356
dhy8386
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
Notifier+ was finally updated, so happy. Love this tweak
How does it compare to OpenNotifier? That is free and I am not inclined to pay unless there is a distinct advantage. One thing i dont like about ON is that if you read a notification, clear it, but dont check that app so it still shows as unread within the app, the notification in the status bar remains.
dhy8386 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2013, 12:50 AM   #357
d3v1l.cr0
macrumors member

Anybody else having problems with "Forecast" ? I installed the latest version 2.1.5-1 but it isn't appearing on the lock screen? It's been enabled in the settings but isn't working on the lockscreen. Tried to respring, reeboot and nothing. Suggestions?
d3v1l.cr0 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2013, 06:49 PM   #358
SFC Archer
macrumors 68000

Not paying for nor buying any more Cydia Apps...Have Four that are paid and bought for and STILL do not work: Gridlock, MultiCleaner, SMS+, and Unlockize; yet the free versions; that are limited, completely work with minimal benefits. Sooooo Sad that we still cannot get paid for stuff working but the free stuff works
Old Feb 25, 2013, 07:07 PM   #359
brasskey
macrumors regular

iGotya does not work properly. Secure Mode does not work (non-stock apps don't disappear and it kills your non-stock apps when you exit secure mode requiring a restore). The developers have acknowledged this and the latest update (1.7) just fixed Secure Mode rebooting and location issues. Please update your sheet as people may buy it thinking it is working.

I'm on an iPhone 5 running iOS 6.1.2.
brasskey is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2013, 09:54 PM   #360
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasskey View Post
iGotya does not work properly. Secure Mode does not work (non-stock apps don't disappear and it kills your non-stock apps when you exit secure mode requiring a restore). The developers have acknowledged this and the latest update (1.7) just fixed Secure Mode rebooting and location issues. Please update your sheet as people may buy it thinking it is working.

I'm on an iPhone 5 running iOS 6.1.2.
Good info.
So besides the secure mode feature does everything else work ok with iGotYa on your i5?
Old Feb 25, 2013, 10:58 PM   #361
brasskey
macrumors regular

Quote:
Good info.
So besides the secure mode feature does everything else work ok with iGotYa on your i5?
From what I've tested, it seems like it does so far with a few exceptions. One small thing I've noticed is that the emails take a while to send (maybe 5-10 minutes). Not that big of a deal, but before they were pretty much instant. Second, if I was last working with the iGotya settings in the Settings app and I try to re-open the Settings app, it always crashes once. When I open Settings again, it opens fine. I did have issues with the app occasionally not pinpointing my location when incorrectly entering the passcode. That seems to be fixed with the 1.7 update.

I've always loved this app, but they've got some major issues to work through with Secure Mode since the evasi0n jailbreak came out. Secure Mode was my favorite part of the app but I have to turn it off now because it is not only not working properly, but it requires a restore to get the phone back to normal. How it should correctly work is that when someone incorrectly enters the passcode twice, the phone unlocks making them think they've got in. Even better, the phone looks stock (only stock iOS apps are visible) and all personal data is hidden (SMS, pictures, call history, contacts, etc.). With the newest jailbreak, my personal data is hidden, but all of my non-stock apps are still visible. When I select one, it crashes so at least they are not able to be opened.

All that being said, when I re-lock the phone and enter the correct passcode (to exit Secure Mode), the phone now is able to reboot by itself. Before the 1.7 update, the phone would get stuck on "Exiting Secure Mode" and I would have to manually restart it. But, worst of all, once the phone exits Secure Mode and I re-enter my passcode to get back into the phone, all of my non-stock apps are gone (like they should be in Secure Mode). My personal info is there (SMS, pictures, calls, contacts, etc.), but none of my non-stock apps. So, I have to restore the phone to get it back to pre-Secure Mode.

Their customer service is terrible, but at least it looks like their working on the app with the latest 1.7 update.
brasskey is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2013, 11:01 PM   #362
Applejuiced
macrumors Nehalem

Very helpfull info.
Thank you again brasskey
Old Feb 26, 2013, 06:43 PM   #363
3bs
macrumors 603

So I don't think we're supposed to install StatusTweak on iOS 6 or an iPhone 5 but I did and I got it to work. I don't suggest anyone does it unless you're ok with restoring. I'm not saying you'll have to but you might.

After I installed and resprang I went into it's settings and enabled it and bam boot loop. Went into safe mode and uninstalled it. Today I said I'm gonna try again and the enabled option was still on so I didn't have to switch it on. I just went inside to move my items around and I've got it the way I want it now. It was very frustrating because when moving things around it sometimes automatically just leaves the settings app.

I have it setup like on Android so that all system icons are on the right but notification icons via OpenNotifier show up on the left.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0183.PNG
Views:	22
Size:	340.8 KB
ID:	399518  
3bs is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks