Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old May 22, 2013, 07:12 AM   #1
mightylover4
macrumors newbie

Viber desktop for Mac OS keep crashing non stop

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me with this Viber desktop on my imac.

It keep crashing all the time and will never stop. I have tried to delete/uninstall it and restart computer and restore it but as soon as I have restored it back, It doesn't start from like enter phone number and code and things like that but it opens up and trying to load/sync my texts and contact list and then Crash and give me this message:

Please help me, i really need this app on my imac.

Thanks in advance!
mightylover4 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2013, 08:00 AM   #2
eattherich
macrumors 6502

Can you provide a little more information such as the specific model of iMac and the version of OS X you're running. Maybe this will help somebody provide better help. Have you looked on Viber's support page? There's an FAQ section and I believe they offer good support using Twitter so if you don't find an answer on here then I'm sure you can send Viber the information in the "Show Details" section of the problem report. Good luck.
eattherich is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2013, 07:12 PM   #3
mightylover4
macrumors newbie

Hi I have an imac mid 2010 running on Mountain Lion 10.8.3. I have tried to facebook viber but got no replies. Thanks
mightylover4 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2014, 02:03 AM   #4
webstarcool
macrumors member

Does the same on my computer. As soon as I send a message, Viber crashes and gives me the message that is has quit unexpectedly.

I'm using a MPB 2013, Maverick and the latest version of Viber.
webstarcool is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22, 2014, 07:47 AM   #5
imehran
macrumors newbie

Same Problem

Exactly same problem , i aslo Submitted ticket on viber but no answer till now !
imehran is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store