Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

seecoolguy

macrumors 6502
Nov 28, 2007
i hope these are real.. I've always wanted the plain colour aluminium with hopefully black glass - like the macbook pros/ipod touch.

so when Tim Cook rolls out to show off the low cost iPhone on stage later this year, he'll pause at the the end and calmly state...

And one more thing...

The iPhone Pro :apple:

aluminum with black face....

phalseHUD

macrumors 6502
Mar 7, 2011
Digital Sprawl
I bet it's hard to do. Where should the antenna go then?

Well I recall reading that the liquid metal technology would allow for better antenna reception so that would get my vote if true. Failing that, I actually really like the look of the plastic shells that have been leaked, however unpopular that may be.

melendezest

Suspended
Jan 28, 2010
APPLE and many others call it vision, roadmap, and focus.

Very well.

I really don't understand it, whatever Apple, and many others, call it.

I think if Apple doesn't add some stuff to their vision, focus, and road map, people will start to go elsewhere. We're not talking about every size and shape under the sun, just 2 (like they do with everything else).

richard6r

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2013
The circuit board for the "5s" lines up with the screws for the plastic "iPhone" shell.

iphone_5s_5_logic_board_screws.jpg

6PWdzG9.png

coco67

macrumors member
Aug 14, 2013
And look at the size of slot of SoC! It look like bigger on the left motherboard than on the right mother board.
It could be an A5 32 mm or 45 mm ??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.