|Jun 3, 2011, 06:00 AM||#1|
Animals for Tots - Available Now on the App Store!
Animals for Tots is an unique educational tool to teach toddlers about animals, their names, sounds they make and cause and effect.
It has been created by parents teamed up with professional artists, app designers and educational specialists and features original artwork, animations and clear sounds.
Toddlers will love to touch cute little animals, see them respond with making noise and realistic movement. Older children will also enjoy seeing written animal names to learn spelling.
Whether you are at home, on the road or in a waiting room this app will help you to keep your child happy and entertained.
What is great about Animals for Tots is that you can record animal names in your own voice and language.
• Universal application that can be installed on iPhone, iPod and iPad.
• Original polished graphics and smooth animations.
• Five cute farm animals to play with (more are on their way).
• Animal names pronounced by professionally recorded baby voice in English language.
• Animals respond to touch with realistic animations.
• Ability to record animal names in your own voice and language.
• Ability to write animal names in your own language.
• Pleasant well known nursery music
Application is suitable for children as young as 6 months old.
• To record your voice on older iPods without microphone you need to connect external microphone or headphones with built in mic.
• To hear animal sounds make sure that your device is not on silent or vibrate mode.
• It is recommended to disable multitouch gestures on iPad with iOS 4.3 and later.
iTunes link: Animals for Tots on the iTunes App Store
Website: AppAnnex - Mobile Application and Game Development Company
Application page: AppAnnex - Mobile Application and Game Development Company. Animals for Tots
Twitter: Animals for Tots on Twitter
Facebook: Animals for Tots | Facebook
Last edited by AppAnnex; Jun 3, 2011 at 06:09 AM.
|Dec 12, 2012, 03:07 PM||#3|
Amazing app - yeah right - look elsewhere
My recommendation is to stay away from this app. I bought it and paid for it expecting a great range of animals and sounds for my 2 yr old son to learn and play but in fact you get like 10 forest animals and 10 farm animals so really nothing special at all. The animals are not interactive at all. All they do is make a sound (ex: dog barks - whoopee this is truly amazing!!)
My sone quickly got bored and went onto other more interesting apps. Last week an update was released with Safari animals but its an in-app purchase! What a load of bull.
If you want your son to be entertained and learn in the process I would suggest looking at the Lego apps or other type of apps that are much more interesting and educational
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Animals for Tots - Available Now on the App Store!||AppAnnex||iPad Apps||1||Aug 12, 2011 08:45 AM|
|Xcode, pay to get apps on the app store? Or how does it work?||Ulf1103||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||18||Aug 7, 2011 04:18 PM|
|GPS Running Watch - Available Now on the App Store!||AppAnnex||iPhone and iPod touch Apps||0||Jun 29, 2011 05:25 AM|
|Introducing NEW iPhone GAME!!!! AVAILABLE NOW on the App Store!!!||cvetomirst||iPhone and iPod touch Apps||0||Feb 7, 2011 08:59 AM|
|Achievement Point Trivia available now on the App Store!||TinyTechnician||iPhone and iPod touch Apps||2||Jun 8, 2010 12:35 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 PM.