Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Apr 15, 2014, 04:40 PM   #2701
TheGeneralLee86
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: West Topsham, VT
Send a message via Yahoo to TheGeneralLee86
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by businezguy View Post
I bet you are thrilled now that you finally recieved your new Mac! I hate how the migration process takes up the whole screen. Mine moved the stuff to a new user and I had to gain permissions to various folders my stuff was under and then manually move it over to the right folder under the right user. That's a part of the experience they need to work on.
Yeah I started doing the migration assistant and then decided to wait till tonight to let it do it so hopefully it will be done in the morning and so it can do it's updates also! I am so happy i finally got it thats for sure.
TheGeneralLee86 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:13 AM   #2702
TripleMoxy
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
I'm from the UK and Apple have just confirmed that my 27" iMac has left the factory in Ireland.

If anyone here has any experience of a similar delivery, did yours arrive the following day or a number of days of the dispatch notice.

It's probably a bit of an odd question, but I'm getting very impatient...
TripleMoxy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:28 PM   #2703
TheGeneralLee86
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: West Topsham, VT
Send a message via Yahoo to TheGeneralLee86
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoxy View Post
I'm from the UK and Apple have just confirmed that my 27" iMac has left the factory in Ireland.

If anyone here has any experience of a similar delivery, did yours arrive the following day or a number of days of the dispatch notice.

It's probably a bit of an odd question, but I'm getting very impatient...
Mine took a week because i did standard shipping and mine was a built to order cause i changed for the higher end i7 3.1Ghz CPU on my 21.5inch iMac that also has the Nvidia card in it also!
TheGeneralLee86 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM   #2704
TripleMoxy
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGeneralLee86 View Post
Mine took a week because i did standard shipping and mine was a built to order cause i changed for the higher end i7 3.1Ghz CPU on my 21.5inch iMac that also has the Nvidia card in it also!
I've gone for express before-noon delivery, and it shipped today from Cork in Ireland. It's been a bit of a roller coaster; the delivery date has switched between 17 and 22 April a few times now. It's currently quoting 17 April.

The spec I went for was

3.5GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7
8GB RAM
1TB Flash Storage
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4GB GDDR5

Fingers crossed for tomorrow
TripleMoxy is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:24 AM   #2705
TripleMoxy
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoxy View Post
I've gone for express before-noon delivery, and it shipped today from Cork in Ireland. It's been a bit of a roller coaster; the delivery date has switched between 17 and 22 April a few times now. It's currently quoting 17 April.

The spec I went for was

3.5GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7
8GB RAM
1TB Flash Storage
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M 4GB GDDR5

Fingers crossed for tomorrow
The prodigal iMac has arrived! Can't wait to go home and unpack it.
TripleMoxy is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Desktops > iMac

Tags
imac 2011, thunderbolt

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The "I just ordered / bought / got my new/refurb MBP" threads, merged Diode MacBook Pro 10163 Today 07:08 AM
The "I just bought/ordered/got/shipped my new/refurb MBA" thread, merged kfscoll MacBook Air 4997 Today 02:18 AM
The "I just ordered / bought / got my new MBP" threads part 2 mk1ap MacBook Pro 179 Sep 14, 2010 07:48 PM
The "I just ordered/received my Mac Pro" thread strausd Mac Pro 3 Aug 9, 2010 03:04 PM
The Required, "I just got my new Macbook Pro" thread sdsvtdriver Community Discussion 9 Apr 13, 2009 09:42 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC