Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

scradeley

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 26, 2009
Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but I'm interested in doing Apple Training and Certification in a few different areas of interest...

I am a long time Logic user and want to do the Logic Pro 301 Course as well as the Train the Trainer course.

I am also interested in some Mac OS, Server Admin and Deployment stuff, Video, as well as possibly further study.

I am in Sydney, Australia but am prepared to travel anywhere to find the best possible place that offers all these things.

Is there anywhere in particular that's really good to go. I'm interested in somewhere focused and fast paced that I can spend weeks of solid work getting this done preferably with good facilities and great teachers.

What's available that you guys know about???

corbywan

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2008
Forest Grove, OR
Apple has a training and certification website (name escapes me) that will link you to places that offer such training close to where you are. I imagine there are at least one or two such places in Sydney. Not sure if you are anywhere near an Apple Store or a privately owned store that sells/specializes in Apple stuff, but they also might know of a local certification training center. That's where I'd start.

scradeley

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 26, 2009
Yeh I checked out the Apple pages and their listing of Training Centres.

The problem is that there isn't really much offering where I am for the more advanced sort of things I'm interested in doing. But perhaps overseas there are bigger places that offer more of the stuff I'm looking for under one roof?

Was really wanting to know if anyone could recommend somewhere specific, some of the bigger places, or share any experiences they may have had...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.