Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Risco

macrumors 68000
Jul 22, 2010
United Kingdom
A lot of the time when I select and album in my loaded iTunes library it jumps to the top of the list. Bloody annoying!

bnnentertainmen

macrumors regular
Aug 8, 2013
i must say the player is really fast, the UI also seems great. but i did notice some lags, maybe it's just on my device. i will say that you should check this out.

kftrainer

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2009
Does it save the Vox Playlist after update or deletion of folder on hard drive

I wonder does it save the added music on the Vox Playlist once I delete the folder on the hard drive?
, I have no problem with iTunes Playlist after I delete the folder in my download folder on my hard drive < If not then how do I make sure my added music does not get deleted once I delete it on the hard drive?

dastinger

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2012
If I want to clean install Vox again (after a OSX clean install per example), is there any way I'd keep the radio feature given I used this free upgrade when it was available?

Thank you

undesign

macrumors regular
Nov 4, 2013
Vox 1.2 uses as much if not more CPU power than iTunes. For what is supposed to be a lightweight mp3 player, this fails. Even with the updates since its beta launch, its still laggy and on an SSD takes about 4 seconds to load. Why?

I've tried using Vox 0.2.8 on Mavericks, and theres NO sound coming through on mp3 playback, in fact, it doesnt play at all. I can scan through tracks, the time shows but audio does not play. Other formats work fine.

Any help?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.