Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

keaide

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 13, 2010
Hi. I have shared some Photo Streams with other people and recently had to reset my iCloud account on my Mac to resolve an issue related to documents syncing. After resetting my iCloud account, all Documents, Reminders, Notes etc. and also my own Photo Stream (with all the pictures I take with my iDevices) did sync back to my Mac correctly, with the exception of these shared Photo Streams. I still have them on my iDevices and the people I have shared the Streams with do also still have them. But in my own iPhoto app on the Mac these shared Photo Stream albums were empty. I still could see the album "placeholder" icon and new photos added after the iCloud reset do appear there. But none of the previously shared does.

Is there a way to re-download or re-sync them again? It's actually quite annoying that they are not there any more...

bluespark

macrumors 68040
Jul 11, 2009
Chicago
I'm also having this issue. Has anyone found a way to re-download Shared Photo Streams from iCloud? It seems like something that should be easy, but....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.