Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Oridus

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Oct 8, 2012
I was wondering if any of the applications that are out these days for news have a full screen news feed mode. I want to be able to prop my ipad up and have it automatically scroll through the news feed for when i'm cooking in the morning before work or at dinner, and then if I see an article / news story I want to read, I just tap the screen to see the story. I doubt there is anything, but figured I would ask just in case there was something that I was missing.

Che Castro

macrumors 603
May 21, 2009
Good app idea

Like a big news ticker

I like it , but I never seen an app like that

I think intelliscreenx has this in notification center

Adamjamesrees

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2012
Swansea, Wales
I was wondering if any of the applications that are out these days for news have a full screen news feed mode. I want to be able to prop my ipad up and have it automatically scroll through the news feed for when i'm cooking in the morning before work or at dinner, and then if I see an article / news story I want to read, I just tap the screen to see the story. I doubt there is anything, but figured I would ask just in case there was something that I was missing.

Only one I'm aware of is this one for twitter:

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/trickle-for-twitter/id393837637?mt=8

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.