Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Jul 21, 2013, 04:09 AM   #1
cpuin
macrumors member

how to display Entity in table in separated xib

Hello,

i have an app consisted of two xib.Main and one which has a sheet.
In the main i have textfields and a button.The values form the textfields i store in the file when the button is clicked.
Now i want to display the stored in to the file objects in a tableview in the sheet's xib.

What i do is:
1.Drag a ArrayController in the sheet's xib.
2.Conect the managedObjectContext to File's owner (model key path set to: managedObjectContext)
3.In atribute inspector i set the ArrayController to Entity(in my case Contragents) and tick the Prepare content
4.I select the table and in Table Content bund it to ArrayController (Contoller key: arrangedObjects)
5.Than for every field of the table i set value bind to Array controller(Controller key: arrangedObjects) and model key path set the model's fields.

Unfortunately nothing is displayed in the table.

Please help!
cpuin is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Tags
arraycontroller, core data, managedobjectcontext, tableview