Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Mar 16, 2013, 04:12 AM   #26
iEvolution
macrumors 65816

ugh, touch screen classic? really?

When I use anything other than the classic for music feedback I always miss the click wheel. In fact the click wheel is one of the main benefits over the others in the iPod line.

OP yeah the lack of capacity updates is getting really old. 4 years on 16GB is enough. However since the iPad recently broke the 64GB barrier its possible we may FINALLY see capacity updates next year.

We've seen no capacity updates done to the iPod line since 2009 and the only thing that has happened in that time is music sizes doubled (iTunes was still at 128kbps when 64gb was originally introduced), high definition videos and retina apps were added.
iEvolution is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2014, 07:09 PM   #27
robmasta47
macrumors newbie

Re-start this thread

I'd honestly buy a 32+gb nano as soon as it came out. 16 isn't enough for it to be a dedicated music player and I don't need a large iPod. I have an ipad and an iPhone no desire to have an iPod touch. iPod nanos size is the biggest selling point for me just need more memory.
robmasta47 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2014, 07:37 PM   #28
trewyn15
macrumors 6502

Why so many old bumps lately?
trewyn15 is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2014, 08:07 PM   #29
Jessica Lares
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by robmasta47 View Post
I'd honestly buy a 32+gb nano as soon as it came out. 16 isn't enough for it to be a dedicated music player and I don't need a large iPod. I have an ipad and an iPhone no desire to have an iPod touch. iPod nanos size is the biggest selling point for me just need more memory.
Honestly, I know you don't want to hear this, but I'm going to say it anyway. The iPad Nano isn't for you.

There has never been an iPod Nano with more than 16GB of space. It is meant to be an entry level iPod for those that didn't want the original bigger classic iPods, and for parents to buy their kids iPods without the bigger price tags.

It is meant for you to buy, only to outgrow it as your collection gets bigger. Apple WANTS you to buy the bigger device to use as your dedicated player.
Old Jan 15, 2014, 02:13 AM   #30
iSayuSay
macrumors 68030

Quote:
Originally Posted by trewyn15 View Post
Why so many old bumps lately?
As long as it's still relevant I don't see the problem.
Why make a new thread while the old one suits just fine.

Make the forum less cluttered. One thread at a time
iSayuSay is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod