Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Minhimalism

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2012
Texas
If that's the case he can return that one as well. The great thing about Apple is if there is an issue with your phone they will let you return it for another. Granted they even let some people when there is no real issue, but that's another matter.

I'm on my third swap and they were annoyed with me (this was a different store from the other two) and they told me they'd start denying me swaps because I've done it too much. What ********.

Cvadh387

macrumors member
May 22, 2012
California
I definitely would return it if I found a scratch on my new iPhone. For the price I'm paying, I expect it to look perfect out of the box. If it had any type of scratch or dent on it, it should be because I dropped it later on or something :p

VandyChem2009

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2011
Houston, Texas
I'm on my third swap and they were annoyed with me (this was a different store from the other two) and they told me they'd start denying me swaps because I've done it too much. What ********.

Well good for them. I've been wanting them to start denying the more annoying requests. If you had a real issue they wouldn't have gotten annoyed with you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.