Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gelite55

macrumors regular
Dec 12, 2012
Think we'll get our iMacs before Febuary?

Think we'll get our iMacs before Febuary?
Late December Orders.

SubaLou

macrumors newbie
Dec 16, 2012
Haven't been in this specific thread for a week now...since getting my new 27' imac and have to say.....I am in love. Here's hoping you all get a perfect version with no issues. As for me....I haven't came across any issues yet and this thing looks AWESOME. GREAT monitor, and quieter than a mouse in an empty house.

I got everything fully upgraded....but just the 8GB Ram...I'll be upgrading that in a month or so.

Lastly...I ordered day 1 at 6pm...and got mine over a week earlier than I was suppose to get it originally (Dec 31-Jan 7th).

Good luck all!

drewaz

macrumors 6502
Dec 4, 2012
Phoenix
Haven't been in this specific thread for a week now...since getting my new 27' imac and have to say.....I am in love. Here's hoping you all get a perfect version with no issues. As for me....I haven't came across any issues yet and this thing looks AWESOME. GREAT monitor, and quieter than a mouse in an empty house.

I got everything fully upgraded....but just the 8GB Ram...I'll be upgrading that in a month or so.

Lastly...I ordered day 1 at 6pm...and got mine over a week earlier than I was suppose to get it originally (Dec 31-Jan 7th).

Good luck all!

Mine is perfect too ... and was worth the wait. No flaws, screen is great and that fusion drive really works. It took a while to train it but the programs I use most often open in a snap. And photoshop is now FAST.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.