Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EricDejuan

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 23, 2013
I've searched and been patient through 3 betas, but my Wifi refuses to work on my iPhone 5. After installing todays 4th Beta, the iPhone still continues to fail to connect to my home Wifi. Now i'm just desperate for a solution. Are there any suggestions?

Note: I have an Wifi only iPad 3 running iOS 7 beta as well, and it connects to the same home WiFi no problem, as well as my Wife's iPhone 5 that connects no problem

CanesDrew

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2012
Memphis, TN
I've searched and been patient through 3 betas, but my Wifi refuses to work on my iPhone 5. After installing todays 4th Beta, the iPhone still continues to fail to connect to my home Wifi. Now i'm just desperate for a solution. Are there any suggestions?

Note: I have an Wifi only iPad 3 running iOS 7 beta as well, and it connects to the same home WiFi no problem, as well as my Wife's iPhone 5 that connects no problem

You need to do a clean install. Don't restore from backup and re-download your apps individually. Do not restore anything through iTunes.

gglittle

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2012

Wifi is working on my iPad 2 with beta 4. Have you reported this, and sent a console log to Apple?

MaxMichael

macrumors member
May 26, 2009
England
Wifi stopped working in Beta 3 for me, with no icon (Wifi or 3G) showing up in the status bar. I thought it was still connected yet just a bug however when I found out I was going over my data limit for my plan, I downgraded to 6.1.3 where my Wifi wouldn't connect. Tonight, I downloaded and upgraded to Beta 4 after hearing things about 6.1.3 causing wifi issues, however nothing has fixed it, not a restore, or resetting the network settings. My wifi is completely broken now :/

Mengels7

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2009

Have you gone back to iOS 6? I'd rather have that and working wifi than iOS 7 beta and none. Furthermore, if you go back to iOS 6 and it still doesn't work, I'd take it into Apple for fixing/replacement. Not mentioning iOS 7 of course...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.