Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cb3thatsme

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 25, 2012
Kalamazoo
Hello I am a Business Marketing Major and I am pretty sure my university does not have a campus Rep. I applied but have heard nothing does anyone know who to contact to help?

Please I would appreciate any help whatsoever!!!

Nexus2012

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2012
I've recently applied for the position as well (last Saturday, the 24th). Were you able to access the 'Official Employment Application' page from part 3 of the application (they give you the links when you submit your application).

Nexus2012

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2012
No I was not able to do this it says the link is under repair... were you able to?

Nope (kept saying they're fixing it, but it's been like 5 days haha; now the page is not found for me)... It did say we need to finish that page before they would look at our application though right? I'm so confused and Apple doesn't even have a customer service email for this type of problem...

Have you heard back from them yet?

cb3thatsme

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 25, 2012
Kalamazoo
No I am having the exact same problem and its been over a week for me! I agree I really cannot believe that Apple really has nobody to contact I have googled a ton of things about Apple and cannot find anyone to contact about the campus rep position...

Nexus2012

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2012
No I am having the exact same problem and its been over a week for me! I agree I really cannot believe that Apple really has nobody to contact I have googled a ton of things about Apple and cannot find anyone to contact about the campus rep position...

Mhm... I contacted my school campus rep just now so hopefully I'll get an answer about that page. I'll keep you updated. I definitely wish they had put a contact link at the end of the application for those who have submitted.

Nexus2012

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2012
Well, I think he's ignoring. Said the email was read, but nothing yet. This lack of communication is stressing me out too since that application took awhile to assemble...

Nexus2012

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2012
Bleh... I read somewhere that someone submitted an application but never heard back from Apple...

nenative

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2012
Does anyone know if that link ever got fixed? I tried applying a couple of weeks ago and that link didn't work... I've kept checking and it isn't working, just found this thread now.... I'm really stressed out and would love to hear an answer from you guys! Thanks

Nexus2012

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2012
Does anyone know if that link ever got fixed? I tried applying a couple of weeks ago and that link didn't work... I've kept checking and it isn't working, just found this thread now.... I'm really stressed out and would love to hear an answer from you guys! Thanks

It's still down. We both tried all the contacts that we could find (current reps & local Apple store). The currents reps never bothered to reply to us while the local store "didn't" know the contact information for the program.

I thought Apple would be better than this...

nenative

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2012
discouraged

agreed - I wonder what the deal is... Why would apple leave it down?

If anyone hears anything, let us all know. It's frustrating to work on an application and then not even be able to submit it :(

Clairebell12

macrumors newbie
Jan 1, 2013
Hey guys so I'm interested in doing this on my campus and I'm very involved in campus organizations so I think it would be easy but I might be transferring after the summer semester and if that happens can I still keep the computer ? Also does anyone know details about how many/ what types if assignments you have to do in order to keep the computer?

nenative

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2012
We are wondering if there's a fixed link on Apple's website because we haven't been able to get to that part of the application

Nexus2012

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2012
Hey guys so I'm interested in doing this on my campus and I'm very involved in campus organizations so I think it would be easy but I might be transferring after the summer semester and if that happens can I still keep the computer ? Also does anyone know details about how many/ what types if assignments you have to do in order to keep the computer?

Applying is already an issue though... This is very frustrating since I know we all put a lot of time on this application. Such a waste of time if they don't even bother to contact or give us further instructions...

Nexus2012

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2012
Nope. I'd recommend against applying until someone can resolve this issue. You might be wasting your time if they end up no fixing the link :/.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.