Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KnightWRX

macrumors Pentium
Jan 28, 2009
Quebec, Canada
If you think your girlfriend doesn't love you anymore, do the following :

- Ask her everyday if you loves you.
- When she gets that "annoyed" tone, tell her it's because you're afraid you're losing her
- Bring her gifts constantly, saying you do it because you love her more than she does you.
- Sob a little when going to sleep next to her
- Leave her messages on the pillow in the morning when you leave ahead of her, reminding her to think of you today, since she didn't do it the day prior.

After 2 weeks, you'll be 100% sure she doesn't love you anymore.

EDIT : Gah, can't believe I wasted my 15,000th post on this. :(

MonkeySee....

macrumors 68040
Sep 24, 2010
UK
No one here can give you any accurate advice until you have posted a picture of her................

........sooo..........

----------

Just keep treating her right and everything will work out like it should

I'm with ZA on this. It's not about treating someone right. If she doesn't love you or want to be with you treating her nicely isn't going to achieve anything.

lwood1 is actually right. He didn't say it would work out the way the OP wants its just that he should treat her right (as you should) and what will be will be. :)

But seriously. We need a pic.

eric/

Sep 19, 2011
Ohio, United States
If you think your girlfriend doesn't love you anymore, do the following :

- Ask her everyday if you loves you.
- When she gets that "annoyed" tone, tell her it's because you're afraid you're losing her
- Bring her gifts constantly, saying you do it because you love her more than she does you.
- Sob a little when going to sleep next to her
- Leave her messages on the pillow in the morning when you leave ahead of her, reminding her to think of you today, since she didn't do it the day prior.

After 2 weeks, you'll be 100% sure she doesn't love you anymore.

EDIT : Gah, can't believe I wasted my 15,000th post on this. :(

I thought it was funny, especially the pillow part

KnightWRX

macrumors Pentium
Jan 28, 2009
Quebec, Canada
I'm with ZA on this. It's not about treating someone right. If she doesn't love you or want to be with you treating her nicely isn't going to achieve anything.

Treating her right will send you right to the dreaded...

welcome_to_the_friend_zone_card-p137754528915651724envwi_400.jpg

4876833_700b.jpg

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
Am I the only one who thinks these posts are hilarious from non-English speaking members asking for love advice on a site that is only in English?! Or that they're even asking for love advice from MR members????

Let's see:

1. I need love advice.
  2. Go to internet.
  3. Seek site that's not in my native language.
  4. Try to post something intelligible using Google translate.
  5. Use Google translate to read replies to my posts.
  6. Believe anything I'm told by a bunch of geeks.
  7. Profit. She love me long time.

Beeplance

macrumors 68000
Jul 29, 2012
All the replies here is downright hilarious... Especially the one about proposing marriage... HAHAHAHAHA :D

roxxette

macrumors 68000
Aug 9, 2011
Simple, separate from her and stop all contact.... If she returns and you still game you have your answear.

0dev

macrumors 68040
Dec 22, 2009
I know I'm posting in a necroed thread but hey. If you don't feel there's any real connection between you two anymore just break up. Simples.

lwood1

macrumors 6502
Aug 2, 2008
SoCal
No one here can give you any accurate advice until you have posted a picture of her................

........sooo..........

----------

lwood1 is actually right. He didn't say it would work out the way the OP wants its just that he should treat her right (as you should) and what will be will be. :)

But seriously. We need a pic.

Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.