Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kingjulien

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 31, 2013
Death In D Minor

No one escapes Death, but Jones will sure as heck try. Living in honour of his dead war buddy, Jones will brush the dust off his boom-stick and go tango with Death itself.

A short animation film by my team for our college final project.

daybreak

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2009
All i can say excellent. I hope you all as a team stick together and make some future video magic of this nature.
May i ask how you all made this and what is your age group and what future plans do you all have???????????????????????;)

kingjulien

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 31, 2013
Hi! I'm glad you like it. This done by 4 person and we're all 21 years old. We did this for our graduation film (Diploma in Digital Animation) and after this, we're going our separate ways, further studies and career. :)

daybreak

macrumors 6502a
Sep 4, 2009
Sorry to hear that. As a unit you all have a gift and that is well documented what you have produced.
With work like that and with the correct help you all in years could be a powerful media production company.
But I understand careers come first. This is the stage one could do with a crystal ball.
Anyway "GOOD LUCK" for the future.;):):cool:

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.