Go Back   MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion

Old Mar 12, 2012, 05:02 PM   #51
Dainin
macrumors regular

I ordered a couple of hours after the announcement. I've received my shipping notice Saturday and my iPad is coming from Ontario, all of my coworker's as well, so they must have a large amount staged there. I live in the US.
Dainin is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2012, 06:52 PM   #52
ronmiller12
macrumors newbie

I ordered mine on launch day, 15 minutes after they started selling them online, and it's still showing 'preparing for shipment'. I'm ordering from Vancouver.
ronmiller12 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2012, 09:43 PM   #53
HelveticaNeue
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmiller12 View Post
I ordered mine on launch day, 15 minutes after they started selling them online, and it's still showing 'preparing for shipment'. I'm ordering from Vancouver.
I ordered mine just as the store came back online and mine still shows 'prepared for shipment'. I'm ordering from Toronto.

But it will come. Friday is still days away.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 10:54 AM   #54
adamfilip
macrumors 6502a

My order shipped! WOOT
In Burlington, Ontario
Old Mar 13, 2012, 11:39 AM   #55
snberk103
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by inscrewtable View Post
I can't tell if this is a serious report or a parody
Both. We Canadians is complicated, eh? ...
Old Mar 13, 2012, 01:03 PM   #56
notjustjay
macrumors 603

My shipping notification email came this morning!

It's going to be a long wait until Friday...
Old Mar 13, 2012, 01:53 PM   #57
CantonadianGirl
macrumors newbie

Ordered mine on March 7 with engraving

I ordered mine for delivery to Toronto, but because mine is engraved, it says it will deliver between March 19-20. I received a shipping notice and it departed Anchorage, AK on March 10....I wonder if I'll receive mine earlier, like say, on the 16th? (hopefully)
CantonadianGirl is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2012, 08:04 PM   #58
Wakakanada
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantonadianGirl View Post
I ordered mine for delivery to Toronto, but because mine is engraved, it says it will deliver between March 19-20. I received a shipping notice and it departed Anchorage, AK on March 10....I wonder if I'll receive mine earlier, like say, on the 16th? (hopefully)
My engraved iPad left Anchorage on March 10th too, and I'm in Vancouver...I'm thinking it should arrive on the 16th, unless they send it to another American destination before sending it to Canada.
Wakakanada is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2012, 11:21 PM   #59
Rockah
macrumors newbie

Hello (first time poster, long time reader yada yada)

I'm from Brisbane, Australia and ordered my iPad pretty much the minute the store was updated. Got it engraved and it says "delivery 16th - 22nd", but I got an email on Saturday saying it shipped . It's currently sitting in Sydney, and has been so since early yesterday morning, so hopefully I'll get it friday.

The wait is killing me.
Rockah is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2012, 07:14 AM   #60
goosnarrggh
macrumors 68000

It kind of looks as though Apple has renamed Newfoundland as "Prince Edward Island", and has renamed Labrador as "Newfoundland and Labrador".

Then when you look really close, you realize that Apple really seems to have renamed Cape Breton as "Prince Edward Island", and Newfoundland has had its name stripped away entirely.
goosnarrggh is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2012, 07:48 AM   #61
mcz
macrumors newbie

4th day of my iPad sitting in Anchorage!
My smart cover arrived yesterday and they both landed in Alaska within an hour of each other last Friday.
Can't stand the wait!
mcz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2012, 10:41 AM   #62
snberk103
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakakanada View Post
My engraved iPad left Anchorage on March 10th too, and I'm in Vancouver...I'm thinking it should arrive on the 16th, unless they send it to another American destination before sending it to Canada.
Not sure how new stuff from China gets shipped, but refurbed stuff from California takes the scenic route. I'm on one of those small islands just west of Vancouver.... Refurbed stuff all goes through Toronto, or Montreal, on this side and quite often Chicago. Although one time I tracked a package from California to Richmond (yay!) to Montreal (?) back to Richmond and then Nanaimo.

Have fun with your new iPad!
Old Mar 15, 2012, 03:01 PM   #63
bolshoi
macrumors newbie

I received notice on the 12th that my order had shipped, but the UPS site only said that they'd received the shipping docs. Today it says that it's being shipped from Hamilton Airport (Mount Hope). I guess there's a warehouse full of iPads down there waiting to get shipped across Ontario this evening.
bolshoi is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2012, 04:59 PM   #64
CantonadianGirl
macrumors newbie

maybe we'll get them tomorrow :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolshoi View Post
I received notice on the 12th that my order had shipped, but the UPS site only said that they'd received the shipping docs. Today it says that it's being shipped from Hamilton Airport (Mount Hope). I guess there's a warehouse full of iPads down there waiting to get shipped across Ontario this evening.
seems like mine is onroute to Mount Hope, which is 1 hour from Toronto (where mine is supposed to be delivered).. anticipation
Old Mar 15, 2012, 11:59 PM   #65
mcz
macrumors newbie

Mine is in Buffalo now. It's unlikely that I will get it tomorrow in Winnipeg. Maybe Monday.
mcz is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2012, 02:06 AM   #66
inscrewtable
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockah View Post
... Got it engraved and it says "delivery 16th - 22nd",...
You got it engraved with the delivery date?! Man that is dedication. Kudos.
inscrewtable is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2012, 08:57 AM   #67
CantonadianGirl
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by inscrewtable View Post
You got it engraved with the delivery date?! Man that is dedication. Kudos.
such a joker. lols

MacRumors Forums > News and Article Discussion > iOS Blog Discussion