Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

triplenick

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 7, 2011
New York
It's a White 64 GB Third Generation iPad with Cellular (Verizon). It has AppleCare until June 23, 2014. The condition is nearly flawless. Thanks!

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
It's a White 64 GB Third Generation iPad with Cellular (Verizon). It has AppleCare until June 23, 2014. The condition is nearly flawless. Thanks!
The best thing to do is look at Craigs List and Ebay and see what used ones are going for. Another thing to check is what Apple is selling that model for refurbished as a kind of cap on the price.

takeshi74

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2011
As always, no matter what the topic, look at comps. Several places to check are mentioned above and they're suggested in every "How much should I sell X for?" thread.

RadDave

macrumors regular
Apr 6, 2013
North Carolina
Well, I own a Wi-Fi only iPad2 which is working fine but might consider purchasing the next generation device when released, especially w/ iOS7 coming out soon in a non-beta edition; so, I might be in the market to sell?

Thus, some additional questions: 1) Erasing your apps/data - assume that a 'factory reset' would do the trick? 2) Warranty transfer, if applicable - possible? 3) For those w/ a cellular iPad - assume that the 'new' owner buys there own SIM card? and 4) Registering the new iPad & restoring from a computer - difficult or not?

I'm sure questions are additional concerns of those upgrading to a newer iPad - thanks for comments & suggestions - Dave :)

dougbuzz

macrumors newbie
Jul 5, 2013
thanks.better hurry before the iPad 5 comes out.i think so
mi8qzw

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.