Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

E.Lizardo

macrumors 68000
May 28, 2008
ok good for you, they're fine for you but for a lot of people they are not.

the world doesn't revolve around you, you know. and while they make a bigger phone, i'm sure they'll keep your tiny phone around.

in fact, i'm positive that once you lay your hands on a bigger device, you'll probably want it.

some apple fanboys make me laugh. "i'm using 4" screen because THAT IS WHAT APPLE MADE SO I AM USING IT NOW END OF STORY".

let me guess, you felt the same way with prior iPhone's? "zommgg not 4", 3.5" is good enough"

get outta here with your arrogance.

You poor dear.
This should blow your mind:I'd be perfectly happy if the 5 still had a 3.5 screen.Amazing,huh?
Of course if they want to offer a phone the size of a DVD box I'm sure some idiots will buy them,and that's fine as long as they still offer a normal phone.
Not everybody is a size queen.

Last edited:

Cergman

macrumors 6502a
Jan 1, 2013
my tesla
first of all, don't tell me what to do. if i wanted a large screen while sacrificing in the software department, i would have done that long time ago.

secondly, XL phones make up 4.9 of all android phones because there's a billion different screen sizes. now what falls under XL? is it over 4" or 5"?

stupid article is stupid, just like your post. get outta here with your pro-apple nonsense.. they're clearly starting to fall behind but NOPE BECAUSE IT'S APPLE THEY DO EVERYTHING RIGHT AND NOTHING IS EVER WRONG.

like i said. get outta here with your crap

You are obviously not mature enough to handle internet forums.

nabwong

macrumors regular
Apr 4, 2008
Will buy a 5" iphone in a heartbeat after playing the S4 today. I really wanted to buy the s4 but my whole family is on iphone all around the world. iMessage and Facetime is really convenient. PhotoStream is also awesome.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.