Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple Watch > iPhone

Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Apr 5, 2013, 11:16 AM   #1
macrumors regular
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
should i wait for the 5S

i currently have the iphone 5 att unlocked. my carrier is tmobile. i just want an opinion on whether I should wait for the 5S or buy the tmobile version now? thanks
bcooln is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2013, 11:19 AM   #2
macrumors 68020
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ohio
Only advantage of buying a tmo 5 now would be to have access to their 3G/4G speeds where as now you would only get Edge. You will still get LTE if you are in one of their cities that have it now.
madsci954 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2013, 04:35 PM   #3
macrumors regular
Join Date: Mar 2012
I would wait until the IPhone 10. It includes built in breath spray dispenser while talking.

My point is that you can't always wait for the "better" version, because there is always a "betterer" version following.
Jtludwig is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple Watch > iPhone

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Should I wait??? cperchard iMac 4 Oct 8, 2013 08:40 AM
iPhone: Stuck in revoery loop after downgrade ... please wait... please wait ManiacZack Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks 7 Aug 27, 2013 03:12 PM
To wait for not to wait... cMBP vs. rMBP PatientWaiter MacBook Pro 27 Mar 27, 2013 07:05 AM
Wait for the 5s? ant the ninja iPhone 23 Dec 5, 2012 03:45 PM
To wait or not to wait for the retina 13 inch? papetorh MacBook Pro 3 Oct 15, 2012 01:05 PM

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2015, MacRumors.com, LLC