Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rajpatel

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 23, 2013
i had a mac in the 80s, then a powerbook 520c in the 1990s. got an ipod a few months ago leading me to get an ipad. i can never go back to non-retina. i received a notice from my student loan company about missing a few payments. though it was a warning, it looked so beautiful it seemed more like an award.

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA
i had a mac in the 80s, then a powerbook 520c in the 1990s. got an ipod a few months ago leading me to get an ipad. i can never go back to non-retina. i received a notice from my student loan company about missing a few payments. though it was a warning, it looked so beautiful it seemed more like an award.

That's some strong stuff you're smoking pal. (Just kidding). I agree, iPad is an awesome device. Though, I cannot justify missing out my student loans due to it.

iThinkergoiMac

macrumors 68030
Jan 20, 2010
Terra
Seriously. Your student loans are far more important than your iPad. I didn't even consider getting an iPad until I had the means to get one without missing any payments on anything.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.