[iPad Mini] iPad mini, the best thing since sliced bread. - Page 2 - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Dec 7, 2012, 07:57 AM   #26
Ashin
macrumors 6502a

If iPad Mini is sliced bread, I guess the Nexus 7 is a toasted sandwich filled with meat, vegetables and dressing?
Ashin is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2012, 08:03 AM   #27
TJ5921
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashin View Post
If iPad Mini is sliced bread, I guess the Nexus 7 is a toasted sandwich filled with meat, vegetables and dressing?
No, it's just plastic bread.
TJ5921 is offline   9 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2012, 08:10 AM   #28
Chip NoVaMac
macrumors G3

Quote:
Originally Posted by solo118 View Post
No worries with ordering either from them or B&H Photo. Both great places to buy from.
Better to support local stores of any sort in your area than ordering from out of state. Buying local keeps folks in your state employed and supporting services that you want/need in your area.
Old Dec 7, 2012, 08:22 AM   #29
Chip NoVaMac
macrumors G3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clix Pix View Post
LOL!!!!!!!!

I just pick mine up and hug her, smile at her and hold her comfortably when I put her to work......
Getting my fiancée one for his birthday (a 32gb) on Monday, I also have 64gb on hold for myself as well. Will have to wait till the 19th to give him his, so I can begin to play with mine
Old Dec 7, 2012, 08:24 AM   #30
GoCubsGo
macrumors Nehalem

I dunno man, sliced bread is pretty delicious.
Old Dec 7, 2012, 08:38 AM   #31
iToonz
macrumors member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ5921 View Post
No, it's just plastic bread.
I held the both of em side by side. Nexus just didnt move me. Screen is a lot smaller. The iphone 5's screen is just as big.
Old Dec 7, 2012, 08:39 AM   #32
tekno
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iToonz View Post
I previously owned the iPad, iPad 2. But the iPad mini I can't put this thing down. It fits so well in my hand. . I currently still have my 3 put its catching dust now. I can live without the retina display. I will never listen the the complainers here again!

Even though I am one of them sometimes lol
In my opinion, you're absolutely right. Sliced bread goes stale after just a few days - very much like an iPad. I still see no use for any of these tablets.
tekno is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2012, 09:26 AM   #33
iKIKO
macrumors regular

I agree with you op, theres a bunch of apple stuff at my house, all generations of ipads and iphones, and without a doubt, after the iphone 5 i think the ipad mini is the best ios device that apple has made
iKIKO is offline   3 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2012, 03:39 PM   #34
mkjj
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pecheneg View Post
Check Apple Store on West 14th St. they have them almost every day. Thats were i got mine.
Got mine from 14th Street also, even if I am from the UK!! plenty of stock as well
Old Dec 14, 2012, 03:47 PM   #35
rowspaxe
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKIKO View Post
I agree with you op, theres a bunch of apple stuff at my house, all generations of ipads and iphones, and without a doubt, after the iphone 5 i think the ipad mini is the best ios device that apple has made
agree. mini and the macbook air are the only tech products that elicit a "wow" from this jaded consumer. Might be wowed by the imac if they had eliminated the "chin".
rowspaxe is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2012, 05:11 PM   #36
Agnoslibertine
macrumors member

I would really love to get a ipad mini, the size and weight would be wonderful compared to my Ipad3... but sorry.. I'm gonna wait for the retina version.
Old Dec 14, 2012, 05:53 PM   #37
Ladybug
macrumors 6502a

My poor iPad 3 has only been picked up a few times since I got my Mini on Nov. 2nd (when my mini was on charge). Retina would have been nice but not a must have for me. The size and weight on the Mini is just perfect.
Ladybug is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2012, 07:21 PM   #38
TJ5921
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnoslibertine View Post
I would really love to get a ipad mini, the size and weight would be wonderful compared to my Ipad3... but sorry.. I'm gonna wait for the retina version.
Could easily get a mini for the time being then sell it and upgrade when retina comes out. I think about 75% of mini users will do this, including me.
TJ5921 is offline   2 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad