Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Superman041

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 16, 2011
Anyone now where the cheapest place to buy the Belkin Grip Candy Shear Case for iPhone 5 in the UK ? Is it even available in the UK ? I know it is in the US

Last edited:

CanesDrew

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2012
Memphis, TN
Anyone now where the cheapest place to buy the Belkin Grip Candy Shear Case for iPhone 5 in the UK ? Is it even available in the UK ? I know it is in the US

Idk for sure but SURELY there's a website online you could get the case and have it shipped. Amazon maybe?

Superman041

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 16, 2011
Idk for sure but SURELY there's a website online you could get the case and have it shipped. Amazon maybe?

Us UK users always get screwed over. Speck do the same as well ! I'm trying to find a case that does not scratch the iphone itself. The clips etc.

Amazon UK do sell it from a third party seller who is charging £21 + £4 shipping.

Frankly that's too expensive.

CanesDrew

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2012
Memphis, TN

CanesDrew

macrumors 6502
May 16, 2012
Memphis, TN
Ah ok, any idea on what the best all body protective film is ? I don't know any that cover all around the metal part of the phone as well

I've heard that Ghost Armor makes a complete cover. I don't know if Zagg does. All I've got on my phone now is a Zagg Extreme and Speck Candyshell Grip case. Really don't need more than that.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.