Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Zab the Fab

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 26, 2003
I was cleaning my room when I found this, now suddenly it already looks clean enough. Made me feel very tidy, real fast.

25 photos that will change you mind on wanting to switch any and all PC Gamers to Mac
PC Gamers We Don't Want Switching to Mac!

Should we be shocked by the ones, who are not shocked by this? :D

Last edited:

SingularityG

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2012
It's almost as if every of the completely messed up places was a workspace of a genius character.:)

roadbloc

macrumors G3
Aug 24, 2009
UK
I feel people who choose to live like that must be mentally ill or clueless on how to clean. I would never ever ever ever let my gaming rig sit in that mess.

Attachments

• WP_20130404_001.jpg
    WP_20130404_001.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 506

thekev

macrumors 604
Aug 5, 2010
Are you sure those are all gamers? The first with the large intuos3 + what looks similar to a sony artisan display suggests otherwise. I'm not saying the person doesn't play games on it, but it doesn't appear to be their primary focus.

Zab the Fab

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 26, 2003
Are you sure those are all gamers? The first with the large intuos3 + what looks similar to a sony artisan display suggests otherwise. I'm not saying the person doesn't play games on it, but it doesn't appear to be their primary focus.

You can tell by the menu. Pizza and Coke, definitely gamers lol

Zab the Fab

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 26, 2003
There's a PowerMac G4 hiding in one of the images... but that is CLASSIFIED INFORMATION which should NOT reach the PC gamers! :D.

Eeehh, but obviously it's not hooked up and therefore does not count.

I was cleaning my room when I found this, now suddenly it already looks clean enough. Made me feel very tidy, real fast.

PC Gamers We Don't Want Switching to Mac!

Should we be shocked by the ones, who are not shocked by this? :D

Glad to say that the only consumables that get anywhere near my computer desk are non-alcholic drinks. Even those are kept at a safe distance.

Presumably, those photos depict some of the most dedicated gamers.

Frankly, I genuinely find it all a bit sad. :( Some of these guys are probably running serious risks to their health in the long-term living like this. Reminds me of the Chinese gamer who died recently after playing a marathon session lasting 3 days! Crazy!

I'd welcome all of these guys over to Mac, esp if it helped them to clean up their lives.

utekineir

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2008
I feel people who choose to live like that must be mentally ill or clueless on how to clean. I would never ever ever ever let my gaming rig sit in that mess.

The paint situation in that room has you deserving of the gallery imo.

Renzatic

Suspended
Yeah, it does. Managed to get the place damp proofed and re-plastered but the north facing wall does need some work. Ran out of paint :eek:

Don't feel bad. I had a tree smack against my house that busted a huge crack in my roof that let rain in. I fixed the crack and had the roof redone pretty damn quick, but I still haven't painted the rain stains off the vaulted ceilings in my study and bedroom.

...kinda like the ambiance it brings, I guess. :p

sniffs

macrumors regular
Jan 24, 2013

sniffs

macrumors regular
Jan 24, 2013
I'm not sampling that 'ice-tea' to find out! lol

If he's too lazy to throw away cigs, or the trash.. he's obviously too lazy to walk to the bathroom.. probably just unzips and keeps spamming the 2 key during his WoW raids LOL

utekineir

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2008
If he's too lazy to throw away cigs, or the trash.. he's obviously too lazy to walk to the bathroom.. probably just unzips and keeps spamming the 2 key during his WoW raids LOL

probably a few crusty socks around there too.

Zab the Fab

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 26, 2003
You guys are making too much of this, the photos are simply taken by his mother when she got back from her extended weekend on Honolulu and she realised he had not been keeping his rooom like he promised lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.