Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Beyinsis

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2013
I can understand the preference for iOS, but iCloud just seems like a non-consideration too me.

icloud does it's job simple; backup everything silently and perfect. My wife just uses facebook with her iphone, doesn't know else anything about it. Recently I had to restore her phone when was upgrading it. icloud restored all photos of our children easly.
I set up icloud and office 2013 at my work pc. It sends accepted meetings to my phone auto. It's excellent. I can't move android even just icloud.

IFRIT

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2012
icloud does it's job simple; backup everything silently and perfect. My wife just uses facebook with her iphone, doesn't know else anything about it. Recently I had to restore her phone when was upgrading it. icloud restored all photos of our children easly.
I set up icloud and office 2013 at my work pc. It sends accepted meetings to my phone auto. It's excellent. I can't move android even just icloud.

On Android everything would be backed up automatically (maybe SMS depending on phone) on the google account and Dropbox, so hardly a major stepdown. But your preference. :cool:

Beyinsis

macrumors member
Jun 15, 2013
On Android everything would be backed up automatically (maybe SMS depending on phone) on the google account and Dropbox, so hardly a major stepdown. But your preference. :cool:

It's not easy as like as ios because I couldn't succeeded with my daughter's android 4 tablet

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.