Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DestroVega

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 12, 2012
CT
So I just got a new iMac 27". I transferred all my music from my external harddrive to the Mac and loaded the songs in iTunes. I also added two new albums to my iTunes library.

So I try to sync the iPod as normal with it still loaded. The syncs perform their operations and I notice the two new albums aren't syncing, no matter how many times I try. So I decide to start fresh, I wipe the entire iPod, set it up as new, and proceed to sync again.

This time, the new albums are on my iPod ONLY if I view albums on the iPod, I can find them. If I look under the two separate artists, the albums are not there. I fact, one of the artists I have no other music for, and his album is entitled 1999, which is also the name of a Prince album. Those artists songs are actually filed in Prince's album.

I'm pretty lost as for a reason this would happen, was wondering if anyone else has ever encountered such a thing. Thanks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.