Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Old Feb 20, 2013, 06:01 PM   #1
dirkyd3rk
macrumors newbie

Cydia Problems

So why does cydia have to reload every single time? It's beyond annoying. Also how the hell do you get rid of all the error messages after it all loads up. I tried removing some of the sources but alot of the errors come from some of the repos you can't delete.

Last all I did was add a few repos and now cydia isn't showing any packages anymore. Gives me this...

I added just three sources.

dirkyd3rk is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20, 2013, 06:47 PM   #2
BumpyFlatline
macrumors 68030

That error that starts off with "wow you exceeded the..." means you have too many repos installed. You need to keep removing them until it goes away. I bet once you get below the maximum allowed, those errors will go away.

There's a maximum number of packages that Cydia can load. Once you exceed it Cydia stops working correctly, which is why you're having problems. I only have 1 additional repo and that is Ryan Petrich's repo. My Cydia loads immediately and rarely has problems.
BumpyFlatline is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks