Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Mar 5, 2013, 01:25 PM   #101
Adava
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by iaymnu View Post
Auxo is a good one to uninstall to test.
I uninstalled it as my battery is solid.

For the one asking about bulletin.
I use NCsettings and bulletin and activator.
No battery problem I can notice.
So now you made Auxo the thief?

Who am I to trust around here? Which is the better option to uninstall? I really like the look of Auxo but if it's harassing the battery life in any noticeable way I might reconsider getting rid of it. Shame I did put that money into it tho, but I guess, that's also a boost for improvement and future development.

----------

Is there any tweak like BatteryDoctor Pro in Cydia that will actually improve your battery life?
I'am really sceptic to this.
Adava is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2013, 01:39 PM   #102
XboxMySocks
macrumors 65816
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adava View Post
I think I'm gonna kill Zephyr. It seems like overall , all I read about is it killing battery.

Hell, I'm good without it anyway.
I use Zephyr. Can confirm no battery drain.
__________________
Out Of Warranty Replacements: (North America)
iPads: Mini; $219. 4th gen; $299. 3rd gen; $299, 2nd gen; $249. 1st gen; $229
iPhones: 5S; $269. 5C; $269 5; $229. 4S; $199. 4, 3GS, 3G, 1st gen; $169.
XboxMySocks is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2013, 03:47 PM   #103
BumpyFlatline
macrumors 68020
 
BumpyFlatline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by XboxMySocks View Post
I use Zephyr. Can confirm no battery drain.
+1. I use zephyr and don't notice any additional battery hit which is noticeable.
BumpyFlatline is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2013, 03:51 PM   #104
Beeray
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by iaymnu View Post
Auxo is a good one to uninstall to test.
I uninstalled it as my battery is solid.

For the one asking about bulletin.
I use NCsettings and bulletin and activator.
No battery problem I can notice.
Thanks. That was me. I now use those three and my battery is terrific. Thank you. I was thinking about sbsettings because people are saying its better.
Any truth to that?

Beeray
Beeray is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2013, 04:55 PM   #105
iaymnu
macrumors 6502
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeray View Post
Thanks. That was me. I now use those three and my battery is terrific. Thank you. I was thinking about sbsettings because people are saying its better.
Any truth to that?

Beeray

Sbsettings has more power tools. As far as battery/mem problems I think NCsettings is more light weight and looks better without theming IMHO
iaymnu is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2013, 05:33 PM   #106
Beeray
macrumors regular
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by iaymnu View Post
Sbsettings has more power tools. As far as battery/mem problems I think NCsettings is more light weight and looks better without theming IMHO
I'm giving it a try and I'll see the battery impact. As far as themeing sbsettings,
I have a them that mimics ncsettings and winter board is not used.

If it drains the battery, back to ncsettings
Beeray is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2013, 08:58 PM   #107
XboxMySocks
macrumors 65816
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adava View Post
So now you made Auxo the thief?

Who am I to trust around here? Which is the better option to uninstall? I really like the look of Auxo but if it's harassing the battery life in any noticeable way I might reconsider getting rid of it. Shame I did put that money into it tho, but I guess, that's also a boost for improvement and future development.

----------

Is there any tweak like BatteryDoctor Pro in Cydia that will actually improve your battery life?
I'am really sceptic to this.
Auxo is not the cause of your battery drain. Lmao.
__________________
Out Of Warranty Replacements: (North America)
iPads: Mini; $219. 4th gen; $299. 3rd gen; $299, 2nd gen; $249. 1st gen; $229
iPhones: 5S; $269. 5C; $269 5; $229. 4S; $199. 4, 3GS, 3G, 1st gen; $169.
XboxMySocks is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iOS > Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31 AM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC