Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DocStone

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 27, 2006
Republic of Texas
Ok, so I got an email today from Aspyr games that today is "May The 4th Be With You" day and they have all their Star Wars games 66% off.

Any recommendations as to which games I should get? Here is what the email said:

"To celebrate Star Wars Day, we're discounting ALL of our Star Wars games by 66%! This includes favorites like Jedi Knight®: Jedi Academy™, The Force Unleashed™, and, yes, even Knights of the Old Republic™. May the 4th be with you!"

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Cougarcat

macrumors 604
Sep 19, 2003
KOTOR is by far the best, but the Jedi Knight games are quite good too. I haven't played the force unleashed but it got mediocre reviews.

Dirtyharry50

macrumors 68000
May 17, 2012
Ok, so I got an email today from Aspyr games that today is "May The 4th Be With You" day and they have all their Star Wars games 66% off.

Any recommendations as to which games I should get? Here is what the email said:

"To celebrate Star Wars Day, we're discounting ALL of our Star Wars games by 66%! This includes favorites like Jedi Knight®: Jedi Academy™, The Force Unleashed™, and, yes, even Knights of the Old Republic™. May the 4th be with you!"

Thanks for any help you can provide.

All of them. :D

Well, assuming you like the genres they cover.

Aspyr-Blair

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2012
Austin Tx
KOTOR is my vote as well. I dont think I'm going out on a limb by saying it may be one of the best if not THE best RPG ever made. If story and immersion is your thing, KOTOR is where its at.

Also, a quick note to anyone who missed out on the weekend sale. We will be running 50% off all of those titles through Thursday on both GameAgent and the Mac App Store. Enjoy! :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.