Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gasu E.

macrumors 603
Mar 20, 2004
Not far from Boston, MA.
Ew, looks like Diablo 3.

Giant spiders... I need to kill more giant spiders... kill more spiders...

----------

I can't believe it. This looked to be such a promising ARPG and considering it's part of a very successful game series I just cannot fathom how it came to this end. Usually publishers throw any half-grown ****** game on the market as long as it's a sequel with a big name, and now it's canceled?

I think there has been some real **** going on between developer and publisher...

You are ******* right.

roadbloc

macrumors G3
Aug 24, 2009
UK
I used to think you were cool. Now I don't. :mad:

Comeon, man! It's Mike Tyson's Punch Out with swords and monsters! What's not to like?

Just not my thing I guess. Found it a little boring. Constantly swiping and then being taken to the next location.

Renzatic

Suspended
Just not my thing I guess. Found it a little boring. Constantly swiping and then being taken to the next location.

Eh, I guess I can (begrudgingly) see why some people wouldn't like it. Truth be told, I didn't think I would either until I played it myself. It was then, when I realized it was basically Punch Out with touch controls, that I ended up taking to it.

Though really, I would've liked Dungeons even better. Fun as Punch Out-like games, a free roaming action RPG with touch controls would've been a helluva lot cooler. I'm severely disappointed that it's never coming out.

\-V-/

Suspended
May 3, 2012
Dark City.

Great movie, and I highly recommend watching it. Though if you do, try to get the directors cut. The original version spoils the whole plot in the first 10 seconds.
Thanks. I've seen it... it just looked very familiar and it was killing my brain trying to remember... lol. I think I'll watch it again soon.

Gigaman

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2011
I laugh at the guy who said it was cancelled because it couldn't run on these devices, can't wait for the next infinity blade, hopefully they give this style another go for the franchise.

tbobmccoy

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2007
Austin, TX
Well, Apple got what it wanted from Infinity Blade Dungeons... I bought an iPad 3 anticipating the retina screen to be a requirement for IBD. I should have waited.... :rolleyes:

Michael Scrip

macrumors 604
Mar 4, 2011
NC
ghostbust.186h_small.gif

ghostbust.187a_small.gif

ghostbust.187b_small.gif

ghostbust.187c_small.gif

ghostbust.187d_small.gif

ghostbust.187e_small.gif

ghostbust.187f_small.gif

ghostbust.188e_small.gif

ghostbust.189h_small.gif

ghostbust.191b_small.gif

ghostbust.192e_small.gif

ChockFull

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2008
Infinity Blade film

Infinity Blade would make for an amazing film franchise (trilogy?) marketed to the vast Lord of the Rings demographic. This would in turn increase awareness and proliferate game purchases, not to mention fill the huge gap in Hollywood that is largely "remake/turkey-blockbuster" crammed. I hear Peter Jackson is wrapping Hobbit [wink] and may be looking for another project. Make it so!

DeepIn2U

macrumors G5
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Infinity Blade would make for an amazing film franchise (trilogy?) marketed to the vast Lord of the Rings demographic. This would in turn increase awareness and proliferate game purchases, not to mention fill the huge gap in Hollywood that is largely "remake/turkey-blockbuster" crammed. I hear Peter Jackson is wrapping Hobbit [wink] and may be looking for another project. Make it so!

Not a bad idea ... something Sony is doing with 2 of it's game franchisees for distribution and game creation.

I'd STILL like this game to debut.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.