Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues

Old Dec 21, 2012, 11:24 AM   #1226
salacious
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalWizrd View Post
Wow! Any words would be inadequate.
are you categorically denying everything that i have said and regard it as false and rubbish?
salacious is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 11:33 AM   #1227
CalWizrd
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by salacious View Post
are you categorically denying everything that i have said and regard it as false and rubbish?
I have no first hand knowledge about that which you have asserted, but otherwise, yes, I would think it is false and rubbish, based upon everything I have access to to form an opinion.
Old Dec 21, 2012, 11:39 AM   #1228
salacious
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
I have no first hand knowledge about that which you have asserted, but otherwise, yes, I would think it is false and rubbish, based upon everything I have access to to form an opinion.
bin laden was trained by the CIA, FACT

as a source this should help

http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=0228

just to add, this means that American (funnily enough) created the Al-qaeda

Who destroyed the twin towers > al-qaeda an american funded organisation.

you have been taught i can do no more than show you the truth
salacious is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 11:47 AM   #1229
CalWizrd
macrumors 6502

Quote:

All men are living creatures. All pigs are living creatures. However, where your logic? fails terribly is the FACT that all men are not pigs.

I know you may not be able to grasp that conceptually, but perhaps you can find a friend or relative who can explain it to you in simple words and gestures.
Old Dec 21, 2012, 11:51 AM   #1230
quagmire
macrumors 603

Quote:

So because the US was once aligned with Bin Laden, it means the US planned the 9/11 attacks....

So did we plan WWII because we were once aligned with Japan?
Penn Station-New York
quagmire is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 11:56 AM   #1231
salacious
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
All men are living creatures. All pigs are living creatures. However, where your logic? fails terribly is the FACT that all men are not pigs.

I know you may not be able to grasp that conceptually, but perhaps you can find a friend or relative who can explain it to you in simple words and gestures.
so i showed you facts yet your still in denial...

you come up with an irrelevant concept.

al-qaeda was CIA funded fact.

the same cycle is happening now, Syrians being given arms and money by america to take Assad down.

just wait 10 years on, america will accuse syria of something and have a reason to invade.

this is my last word on the subject as i cannot be bothered to inform a narrow minded person such as yourself who probably thinks the the word muslim means terrorist.

good luck and i hope the media feed you what you want to hear
salacious is offline   1 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 12:05 PM   #1232
CalWizrd
macrumors 6502

Quote:
so i showed you facts yet your still in denial...

you come up with an irrelevant concept.

al-qaeda was CIA funded fact.

the same cycle is happening now, Syrians being given arms and money by america to take Assad down.

just wait 10 years on, america will accuse syria of something and have a reason to invade.

this is my last word on the subject as i cannot be bothered to inform a narrow minded person such as yourself who probably thinks the the word muslim means terrorist.

good luck and i hope the media feed you what you want to hear
One can only be grateful for that.

Last edited by CalWizrd; Dec 21, 2012 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Spelling correction :(
CalWizrd is offline   2 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2012, 12:28 PM   #1233
Happybunny
macrumors 65816

Quote:

I can find some fanatical feminists who would disagree with that statement.
Old Dec 21, 2012, 12:31 PM   #1234
CalWizrd
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happybunny View Post
I can find some fanatical feminists who would disagree with that statement.
Yeah, I thought about my choices after I wrote it!
Old Dec 21, 2012, 08:08 PM   #1235
NickZac
macrumors 68000

Quote:
america was behind it in my opinion, Bin laden was trained by the americans, all Intel was provided by the americans, so essentially he was an american soldier and exactly how does a country as powerful as america allow someone to fly a plane into one of your most prestigious buildings?

i bet you probably think bin laden was killed too lol thrown into the sea because hes muslim? never heard of such rubbish, i mean had he died at sea sure, with proof and photos and videos of his image...
Awesome! And we never went to the moon, the dinosaurs are a hoax, and the world is still flat, right?

----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizenzen View Post
As far as I know, gun show sales bypass waiting periods and background checks.

This is the issue I have against them.
Yes and no. I worked numerous gun shows. Most dealers will not deliver without BATF approval for obvious reasons. 99% of dealers are all for formalizing this. And gun shows do not bypass supplemental waiting periods (waiting periods are state, not federal) in the states I know about which have it. The idea that gun shows had historically allowed dealers to sell a gun to any fool who walks in with a wad of cash is what the owner of the gun store I worked at termed, "disgusting".

Last edited by balamw; Dec 22, 2012 at 08:00 AM. Reason: name-calling in quote removed
NickZac is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Mac Community > Community Discussion > Politics, Religion, Social Issues