Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maggienh

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I have searched the app store to find a cd/dvd labeling software program to create labels for a project I'm working on. Everything I have seen has bad reviews and I've checked Amazon and they are just as bad. Does anyone have software that they would recommend? I've seen Avery, Memorex, etc., and it's not good.
Thanks!

firedept

macrumors 603
Jul 8, 2011
Somewhere!
I have searched the app store to find a cd/dvd labeling software program to create labels for a project I'm working on. Everything I have seen has bad reviews and I've checked Amazon and they are just as bad. Does anyone have software that they would recommend? I've seen Avery, Memorex, etc., and it's not good.
Thanks!

Not sure what you want to spend or how elaborate you want them done, but I use either Photoshop or an app that came with Toast Titanium Pro. It is called Disc Cover 3 RE. Have some decent templates that you can customize. But if you want elaborate then possible Photoshop Elements. There is also Adobe Illustrator. But it is expensive. You can always try Illustrator or Photoshop free for 30 days to see if you like them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.