Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vastoholic

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Didn't happen across this in a search. I noticed a weird little glitch under my music videos. I used to be able to double click on the image in album view mode and play the video. Now if I click anywhere but the big "Play" button that shows when you mouse over, it will play a completely different music video. I even noticed that it would play a different video based off of where you actually clicked on the image. I'll see if I can do a video capture and upload it to youtube soon.

*Edit, made a video demonstrating. Quicktime wouldn't capture the video being played, but you can see at the top of iTunes the different videos it is playing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vjuVTPnbhw&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:

vastoholic

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jan 28, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Ha! So everything is honky dory. Apparently if you have shuffle highlighted up in the "now playing" window it will cause this. If it's off, it goes back to normal. And with that discovered I realized I don't think I like the way they are adopting the that shuffle button up there. I turned it on for a music playlist earlier and it seems to be carrying across to different media types.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.