Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old Feb 23, 2013, 05:25 AM   #1
haydencheng
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Buy an iPod classic 3rd generation

do any one know where can I buy a brand new iPod classic 3rd gen?
10/15/20/30/40 GB are all OK for me.
I used to have one before but it was totally broken down

iPod classic 3rd gen is my favourite ipod product
i really want to have it again !!!!!
Thanks a lot!!
haydencheng is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 09:37 AM   #2
Mdwall
macrumors member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
I would suggest maybe eBay but finding one NIB for a reasonable price is probably going to be tough. A cursory search of eBay shows quite a few used ones out there though
__________________
iPod Classic 160GB, 32GB iPad2 WiFi, 15" rMBP 2.6, 512GB.
Mdwall is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 01:59 PM   #3
haydencheng
Thread Starter
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mdwall View Post
I would suggest maybe eBay but finding one NIB for a reasonable price is probably going to be tough. A cursory search of eBay shows quite a few used ones out there though
Thx for your reply!!!
I found a NIB one in eBay cost US$20000 what the heck?
I will buy a used one now
And try to find out a new one with a reasonable price later.
haydencheng is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 05:20 PM   #4
Fralle
macrumors Demi-God
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: South part of North
Quote:
Originally Posted by haydencheng View Post
Thx for your reply!!!
I found a NIB one in eBay cost US$20000 what the heck?
I will buy a used one now
And try to find out a new one with a reasonable price later.
I bought a new one from ebay. I payed 700$ + shipping and VAT...
You should try to find an opened and nearly unused iPod. But you should still be prepared to pay 200-300$.
__________________
www.ipod.se - the ipod reference site - www.ipod.se
Fralle is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2013, 07:03 PM   #5
haydencheng
Thread Starter
macrumors newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fralle View Post
I bought a new one from ebay. I payed 700$ + shipping and VAT...
You should try to find an opened and nearly unused iPod. But you should still be prepared to pay 200-300$.
Oh you're so lucky ....
I found in eBay that cost around $700 are all used
I hope I can buy a new one later : (
haydencheng is offline   0 Reply With Quote

Reply
MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:28 PM.

Mac Rumors | Mac | iPhone | iPhone Game Reviews | iPhone Apps

Mobile Version | Fixed | Fluid | Fluid HD
Copyright 2002-2013, MacRumors.com, LLC