Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kalking

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 28, 2010
Just what the title says really. I know that the Macbook shipped with Boot Camp loaded on it, but a bit over a year ago I was freeing up room by deleting things I didn't use (Apps) and zapped it I think, because it's not on the computer (I wasn't aware of what it was at the time).

Now I want it, but I don't have it. So I went looking for a download of Boot Camp, and I can't find it ANYWHERE. How can I get Boot Camp now? Or am I totally screwed on ever being able to play Oblivion on my Macbook?

kalking

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 28, 2010
check to make sure boot camp assistant isn't in your utilities folder first.

Did, it's not there. I tried using Finder's search bar, looked for anything with boot, camp, bootcamp, boot camp, etc, not a thing.

kalking

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 28, 2010
I've spent more time looking through Apple's website, but all they have on BootCamp that I can find is a listing of all it's wonderful features, and nothing about a way to download or even purchase it. It's like the entire site is going, "Because you'd NEVER delete it! You'd have to be a retard and a half to do that!"

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.